Go orienteering on Lake Castillon!
Aqua Bond Rafting organises introductory canoeing/kayaking orienteering trips using compasses and maps.
|Duration||With a guide|
|1 ½ hours||30 €|
|2 ½ hours||45 €|
|All day||60 €|
After a quick explanation on how to use the equipment (map, compass, paddle, kayak), head to the different checkpoints around this beautiful lake.
The activity can take on a particular focus :
- Checkpoint race: The one who gets the most checkpoints wins.
- ‘Gourmand’ course: Pick up a regional product from each checkpoint.
- Educational course: Learn about the geology, vegetation or history of this site at each checkpoint.
On your own or in pairs, become orienteers:
- Find the checkpoints on your map
- Plan your route
- Follow your planned route in your canoe/kayak
A minimum of 6 people needed for this activity to take place